Quality Assurance Engineer
285 Waterfront Drive, E #100 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15120 | Contract
Pittsburgh, PA OR Charlotte, NC
Assists in the development and implementation of quality test strategies and methods.
BS Degree - Healthcare QA - 3 to 5 years of experience
The QA Engineer is responsible for analyzing, testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines.Essential Functions
- Create test plans based on requirements
- Interpret written requirements and specifications for testing, tracking and issue reporting of IT product lines
- Execute test plans
- Create user stories for development
- Create and manage bug reports
- Assist with the testing of daily tickets
- Assist Senior QA Engineer staff with the creation of data sets to test measures (PQRS, QCDR, ECQM, etc).
- Plan, design, execute and track the results of associated test efforts.
- Manual testing and create automated scripts using Selenium IDE.
- Create of any test data needed for application testing.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS) required in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Experience in a quality assurance role with quality assurance processes primarily with software application life cycle development processes.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with automated QA processes.
- Detailed oriented and able to follow direction
- Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
Quality Assurance Engineer - QA Engineer - 16308