610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123 | contract
This QA Engineer will construct an automated test suite to ensure the quality of systems. This position will also be heavily involved in performance testing of software.
- Participate in Agile team building big data solutions
- Create and execute end to end tests to ensure code meets requirements.
- Create and execute system tests to ensure code meets SLA.
- Participate in project planning sessions to understand development requirements, and provide work breakdown and estimates for testing tasks
- Develop tests using industry and company best practices.
- Collaborate with developers on a day-to-day basis
- Improve code quality and performance by creating innovative testing solutions
- Maintain and grow applications according to business and technology priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of testing Java software
- 2+ years Agile development
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience building automated unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests.
- Experience working in AWS is a plus
- Overall understanding of RDF and graph technologies is a plus
- General understanding of software development quality processes.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
Quality Engineer - 16804