Quality Engineering Manager
Woodside, New York | Direct Hire
CQE - Certified Quality Engineering Manager (QA Manager) / Quality Engineer
Our client located in Woodside, NY has a full-time, direct hire opening for a Project QA Manager.
- Manage the following project activities:
- field and installation inspections
- workplace safety system
- risk assessments
- non-conformance management
- coordination of field modifications
- First Article Inspections (FAIs)
- continuous improvement
- incoming inspection and other related Quality functions.
- Manage a team consisting of Configuration Management, Software Quality Assurance and QHSE Engineering.
- Communicate and control the Project Quality Management Plan and Configuration Management Plan.
- Perform Quality Control/Assurance activities for all trades to ensure contract compliance
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified ISO-9000 Lead Auditor C
- At least 8 years of related experience with a project of similar scope.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, databases and file sharing applications
- Ability to effectively communicate within an international team of technicians, administrators, engineers and managers.
- Transit industry or railroad experience
- Experience in related industries such as aerospace, defense, energy or shipbuilding
- General knowledge of asset management, configuration management and enterprise resource management tools