168 Georgetown Road Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317 | Direct Hire
Full-Time, Direct Hire Role
Pay Rate: 16-18/hr
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of quality inspection experience, ability to read blueprints and knowledge of working with calipers, micrometers and gauges to check dimensions.
The Quality Inspector checks the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for establishing test plans and methods of measurement to ensure that all purchased/incoming material is reviewed for conformance against defined criteria using applicable measurement and inspection equipment.
- Associate Degree or relevant experience, preferably in a related technical field
- 3 years quality control inspection experience
- 1-year experience in CMM programming
- Ability to read blueprints and GD&T
- Prior experience with basic inspection (calipers, micrometers, functional gaging) equipment
- Experience in manufacturing ERP, CAPA and NCM Systems preferred
- Experienced in Metrology
Quality Inspector - 16312