6015 Enterprise Drive Export, Pennsylvania 15632 | Direct Hire
Full-time, Direct hire role for a Quality Engineer within a manufacturing environment.
The main function of the Quality Engineer is to provide engineering support and leadership in Quality Assurance to ensure the company meets or exceeds customer product and service requirements by developing, improving and maintaining a consistent methodology for continuous improvement.
Overview of Quality Engineer Role Duties
- Participate in and lead the continuous improvement and overall management of the company’s Quality Business System ensuring compliance with corporate requirements, ISO and all other applicable quality standards.
- Lead and provide support for Kaizen events, Six Sigma projects and daily activities that will support manufacturing, engineering and quality efforts.
- Provide support to the Quality Manager and Material Management Department.
- Actively participate and support new product development initiatives
- Support domestic or international Codes and Standards activities as required
- Lead and participate in any required testing to support manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering or manufacturing area required.
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with the use and implementation of Quality concepts in a manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma experience and training is preferred.
- Experience with a Stage Gate process is preferred.
- Prior experience with the implementation and use of Statistical Process Control and Continuous Improvement Tools
- Must have experience in basic Metrology and Calibration.
- Certified Lead Auditor or ISO Auditor is a plus
- Supervisory and/or management experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Quality Engineer - 15785