101 Barclay Street New York, New York 10286 | contract
New York, NY
This Recruiter role is responsible for filling professional/executive-level accounting/finance positions within the organization through use of networking and associations with local financial institutions and corporations.
Recruitment responsibilities include conducting cold calls, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, as well as staying attune to changing federal, state and local employment rules, and mitigating risk associated with the hiring process will be part of the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5- 7 + years’ experience supporting Corporate Function Recruiting (Marketing, Communications, HR is a must)
- Solid knowledge of the recruiting/sales process
- Direct sourcing experience, and both candidate/client management experience
- Accounting/Financial Service recruiting a plus but not required
- Ability to pitch, negotiate and close deals
- Knowledge of employment rules and regulations, such as the FLSA, EEOC, ADA, Affirmative Action etc.,
- Understanding of benefits, hiring requirements and wage expectations within the industry.
- Tools: Avature or Taleo, LinkedIn
Recruiter - Corporate / Accounting / Finance - 16105