610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Interested in working in a challenging, fast-paced environment as a Reference Attorney?
Our client is looking for a highly dependable and motivated Reference Attorney to research relevant and cutting-edge issues for customers and clients while providing top level service and communication in order to achieve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- JD (Juris Doctorate) from US accredited law school and bar admission from any state
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume contact center environment
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- PC proficiency; Ability to multitask while supporting customers via live chat.
- Solid communication skills (ability to communicate clearly via online chat)
- 1 - 2 years of prior legal experience preferred but not required
- Westlaw knowledge a plus
- Prior customer service experience; Ability to put the customer first