3 Times Sq New York, New York 10036 | contract
New York, NY
Pay Rate: $60/hr
Our corporate client in New York, NY has an opening for a high level Client Relationship Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a background dealing with legal issues in regards to exchange market data.
Overview of Role
- Manages and maintains current business relationships with strategic content partners such as exchanges, index providers, fixed income rating agencies.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for exchange market data desirable.
- Performs a variety of tasks involved with managing partnerships including negotiating and executing commercial terms,redlining contract agreements, managing administrative responsibilities
- Works with sales to promote products, involvement in compliance issues, and cost management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area
- 5 years experience
- Business Development background
- Knowledge of contract negotiations and compliance
- Legal experience a plus as well as working at an exchange or with exchange market data
Relationship Manager - Legal - Contract Administrator - 15641