PNC Bank Pittsbrugh, Pennsylvania 15222 | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Risk Specialist.
- Assists in the design and development of the risk management program to meet business and regulatory expectations.
- Executes the risk management program within or across the lines of business
- Participates in the consultation to execute the program components.
- Works to develop risk expertise while working with the businesses and other risk partners (e.g., Compliance, Credit, Legal, Audit).
- Participates in risk initiatives, business as usual activities, ad hoc requests, and identifies risk exposures.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in risk management program implementation
- Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management
- Familiarity with processes, technologies, and applications associated with banking transaction processing and records management.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data
- Decision making and critical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Risk Specialist - 16025