SQL Developer - Direct Opportunity (SSAS
336 4th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222 | Direct Hire
SQL Developer - Direct Opportunity (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in the data access layer
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc. as part of an agile team
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years:
- cloud computing
- developing software using object-oriented or functional language experience
- 3+ years:
- Microsoft BI: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI
- document databases (e.g. MongoDB, Accumulo, etc.)
- Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- cloud-based development and delivery
- 2+ years of distributed version control system (e.g. git)
- Strong understanding and familiarity working in the Linux operating environment.
- Experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- Familiarity with distributed computing patterns, techniques, and technologies (e.g. ESB)
- Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Build automation and continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Agile process management tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
- Test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.
SQL Developer - (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) - 16795