100 Sandusky Street Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Pay Rate: 24-30/hr
Overview of Job Duties
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Responsible for meeting with engineers and discussing how to best serve the customer, through selection of vendors, equipment and documents for the project.
- Provide answers to client questions about products, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with or interest in the business development side of engineering
- Willing to train to learn the sales and business development aspects of the job
- Interested in a customer-facing and sales role
- Highly-motivated and driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to travel 1 to 2 days per month during the week
Sales Engineer - Electrical Engineer - 16547