Securities Data Analyst
King or Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406 | contract
King of Prussia, PA
In this role as a Securities Data Analyst, you will be involved in Data Transfer, Integration and Quality Analysis within securities and financial services.
You are responsible for overall success of moderately-sized or complex transitions through project management activities for the transition such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, scheduling, resourcing, effort estimation and tracking, and other project documentation preparation.
- Analyzes, reconciles, troubleshoots and reviews incoming and outgoing data to ensure accurate performance/output generated by organization technology products and solutions or internal data conversion and external data transmission for our clients.
- Serve as an advisor to clients as they transition to/from organization products and solutions from a data conversion perspective.
- Tests data quality and works directly with outside vendors to confirm they have all necessary information.
- Analyzes and monitors data/reports to ensure quality of and accurate transfer, integration, translation, and reporting of data, reacting promptly to data quality statistics and client inquiries.
- Executes moderately complex data fixes, resulting in improved performance or accuracy.
- Develops and executes test plans and ensures the quality and accurate delivery/transfer of test and production files.
- Performs data normalization, constructs data diagrams, and provides data flow diagrams and documents processes.
- Assists the business/clients to define data workflows or reporting requirements.
- Performs macro-level analyses to identify trending issues across clients, products, integration or transition activities, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; Advanced/Graduate Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Experience in securities or financial services; Understanding of asset transfers (securities, collective/mutual funds).
- Extensive knowledge of SQL.
Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Familiar with PC applications and web-based systems
- Ability to involve the right people, identify problems, work with the client and business/technical teams to identify solutions, and escalate potential issues early in the process is essential.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Leadership skills
Securities Data Analyst - Financial Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, Securities) - 15804