Security Analyst (RSA Archer)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106 | contract
Our client is seeking a consultant to serve as a Security Analyst for various state government department systems in order to provide security risk management.
- Provide information security officer services to anyone who requests assistance.
- Act as Enterprise Information Security Office representative to various committees and workgroups
- Address online security incidents
- Review department logs for data loss
- Review Bluecoat Internet web filter reports and generate reports
- Ensure compliance metrics are being met
- Assist agency staff in interpreting state compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA, PCI.
- Review vulnerability scans
- At least 5 years' experience as a Security Analyst
- Knowledge of directives and compliance frameworks such as NIST, IRS pub 1075, HIPAA and PCI
- Proficient in Windows, Office 366
- RSA Archer knowledge required
Security Analyst - RSA Archer - 16137