1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, Ohio 44514 | Direct Hire
Opening for a Security Analyst with our client located in the Boardman, OH area.
- Designs, implements, and enforces security policies that protect systems and data from access by unauthorized users.
- Creates procedures for data access, protection, and backup.
- Investigates security violations and modifies procedures to prevent future incursions.
- Reviews changes to information systems to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures regarding security protocols
- Audit of security measures
- Provide guidance on security improvements
- Lead security audit initiatives such as SSAE-16
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ related experience preferred
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking
- Experience with Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Understanding of IDS/IPS systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Exposure to network packet tracing and analysis with tools such as Wireshark
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively, within the team and across multiple teams.
- Very strong detail orientation; ability to maintain focus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects/priorities daily
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Security Analyst / IS Analyst - 15623