Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219 | contract
Pay Rate: 19/hr
The Security Analyst / Lead SAR Investigator will be working as part of a team that investigates suspicious activity involving potential instances of money laundering and financial fraud and is responsible for the drafting and submitting of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
Requirements and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area required. Master's Degree in Law, Business, or Intelligence Studies preferred.
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Strong investigative, processing and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of financial services, AML concepts and issues, AML regulatory standards, KYC and anti-fraud related projects
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven initiative and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Sound judgment and the discipline to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive and confidential information