Pittsburgh, PA 15317
Contract to hire opening with our client for a Security Engineer.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Define technology standards, designs and processes.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Provide planning, consultation, and technical expertise.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Partner with various teams and governance processes to infuse security design into all solution proposals.
- Partner with development center to leverage extended build team to cost effectively build solutions.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS, Information Security, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Identify access management experiece
- Build level security experience
- Strong understanding of security technologies, solutions, and best practices.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- In-depth knowledge of Platform, End Point Protection, PKI, and Content Filtering.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- CISSP, Security+, CISM, or CISA
- DLP and Cloud technology solutions
Security Engineer - 16390