Senior .Net Software Engineer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15120 | contract
In this role, the Senior .Net Software Engineer will design, code, repair, enhance, integrate, upgrade, convert, provide level-3 support, and administer application software, and middleware.
- Participant in full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters and a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Work with team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Manages tasks and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics.
- At least 5 years' progressive, related application development experience
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC software development and participation in successful production software deployments.
- Relational Database Concepts;
- SQL; Database query tools
- SDLC/ADLC Methodologies
- Experience managing large, multi-faceted projects; MVC framework experience (WebWork,Struts)
- Additional BI application experience
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- ASP.NET 4.5+, Visual Studio .NET 2012+, C#, MVC 4+, Web API (REST), HTML
- MSMQ, RabbitMQ, Redis, caching, scalable web applications, design patterns.
- Experience with MongoDB, ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, Git, and Amazon Web Services is a plus.
Senior .Net Software Engineer - 16097