101 Barclay Street New York, NY 10286 | contract
New York, NY
Opening in the financial district of New York City for a Senior Accountant.
Pay Rate: 54/hr
- Responsible for preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with broker dealer accounting within investment banking
- Knowledge of investment banking and Peoplesoft general ledger
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Senior Accountant - Investment Banking - 16709