Senior Attorney Legal Editor - Remote
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 55123 | contract
Pay Rate: 56/hr
This is a temporary, remote work position for an Attorney Editor.
Interested candidates must have a JD and state bar admission in any U.S. State. and a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Candidate should have experience with representing public companies in securities and M&A transactions.
- Review online law resources related to representing public companies in securities offerings and M&A transactions to provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to practitioners.
- Organize these materials by task (e.g., “draft an agreement”) and consider questions a practitioner would need to answer to complete those tasks.
- At least 6 years of experience representing public companies in transactional matters.
- Understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
- Strong communication skills; Ability to communicate remotely with clients.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts in plain English.
Transactional Attorney Editor - Remote - Temporary - 16501