Senior Banking Data Analyst
One South Hermitage Rd Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 16148 | Contract
Senior Banking Data Analyst / Data Mapping
Pay Rate: $35-50/hr
Looking for a Data Analyst with a background in Data Mapping within banking.
The Senior Banking Data Analyst will be part of a team that conducts investigations into suspicious activity, reviews fraud and money-laundering alerts and contributes to solutions that minimize the overall risk of transactions
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years Banking experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Fraud and Payments experience.
- Microsoft Excel and SQL proficiency
- Fiserv products and data structures experience
- SAS/ SQL for Data Profiling knowledge
- Experience creating/contributing to Master Data Management data attributes and mapping
- Ability to create Source to Target Mapping, based on pre-defined attributes needed for the project deliverables
- Team focused, while acting as an individual contributor.
Senior Banking Data Analyst / Data Mapping - 15760