Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania 15017 | Direct Hire
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer / BI Developer
In this role as the Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting BI solutions utilizing the latest versions of relational and non-relational platforms to build, maintain and support analytics systems. You will extend traditional data warehouse architectures through cloud data services.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years of software engineering and development experience.
- Experience in design and development of platforms, metric systems, and online experimentation systems
- SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular) and DAX
- .NET, C#, SQL and Windows experience
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Power BI (Power BI Online, Power BI Desktop) and related tools
- Azure-based tools and services that support data storage, e.g. Azure SQL, Blob and Table Storage,
- Spark, uSQL, ADL, Azure, Microsoft Azure HDInsight, SaaS, etc.
- Designing and planning BI solutions
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Creating and deploying reports and writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and collaborator
- Analytical skills
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer / BI Developer - 16306