Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Construction
227 Fort Pitt Blvd. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222 | Direct Hire
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Senior Electrical Engineer with our client in the building construction industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical Engineer include:
- Design lighting, power distribution, and communications systems for healthcare, education/higher education and commercial clients per applicable codes.
- Perform electrical engineering systems design for building construction.
- Initiate project designs and help to develop design goals and systems.
- Participate or lead project team and client meetings.
- Assume project engineering responsibilities and adhere to financial and work goals.
- Prepare construction documents including drawings and specifications; Guide junior staff in execution of drawings.
- Recommend improvements with reference standards and processes to improve quality, coordination, and to streamline production efforts.
- Review and markup of shop drawings and submittals.
- Conduct job site visits to verify existing conditions and observe construction progress.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with a focus on Electrical Systems.
- Must have 10 years of related experience on healthcare, education and/or commercial projects and PE.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency AGI, SKM, and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Revit proficiency strongly preferred.
Senior Electrical Engineer - 15803