Senior Income Administrator
Everett, Massachusetts 02149 | contract
Pay Rate: $29/hr
The Senior Income Administrator will be responsible for processing Global dividend and interest payments and Tax Reclaims for clients.
Essential Functions will include:
- Timely customer credits, timely currency conversions, pre-balancing positions, responding to customer inquiries, and follow-up on receivables and payables.
- Ensure that reclaims are processed timely and accurately.
- Follow up with the Agents or Foreign Tax authorities when items are not paid timely.
- Process all payments that are received.
- BS/BA degree or the equivalent of 2+ years work experience in financial services operations.
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment.
- Good problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Senior Income Administrator - 15766