Senior Income Administrator
Everett, Massachusetts 02149 | contract
Pay Rate: 29/hr
In this role the Senior Income Administrator will be responsible for processing Global dividend and interest payments and Tax Reclaims for clients. This will include timely customer credits, timely currency conversions, pre-balancing positions, responding to customer inquiries, and follow-up on receivables and payables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related area
- 2+ years work experience
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment.
- Customer service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Senior Income Administrator - 16036