Senior Operations Specialist
New York, New York 10286 | contract
Senior Operations Specialist client opening in New York, NY.
This is a contract role that can lead to a direct hire, permanent role for the right candidate!!
Pay Rate: $25/hr
This role will work within the Quality Management team to execute, monitor and possibly define client feedback operations activities.
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Performing daily reconciliation for client feedback and survey management operations, identifying, reporting and resolving any issues, reviewing and reporting data for risk-related items.
- Needs to be able to connect the dots across the multiple functions in order to identify impact.
- Must be able to define processes and write Standard Operating Procedures.
- Gather and verify information to ensure that survey-related data is processed correctly
- Assist with other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years' experience;
- Financial quality, data analysis and processing background preferred
- Excellent communication skills, understanding how to communicate with various stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be proficient in all MS applications
- SharePoint experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
Senior Operations Specialist / Financial Engineer - 15708