Senior Product Engineer
26850 SW Kinsman Road, Building 1, Suite 100 Wilsonville, Oregon 97070 | contract
The primary focus of this role is the mechanical engineering of power distribution and aftermarket products.
- Prepare drawings/MI’s for shop personnel to assemble power distribution equipment and aftermarket products.
- Maintain engineering schedule to ensure drawings are released and parts are ordered in time to support the Production build schedule
- Prepare Engineering drawings for team to ensure these items are manufactured on time to meet customer commitments
- Electrical & mechanical design using AutoCAD
- Inventor design
- Provide technical support for customers and plant personnel
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, distributors, sales personnel and internal plant personnel in support of a quality customer service effort
- Perform all applicable POM uploads and changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of applicable engineering experience
- Knowledge of basic electricity
- AutoCAD knowledge
- Inventor knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze product application issues and drive them to root cause resolution
- Ability to prioritize jobs and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years of experience designing and applying power distribution and control equipment
- Experience with Power Distribution Equipment