Senior iOS Developer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106 | contract
The selected candidate will serve as a Senior iOS Developer for client's Mobile Development Team.
- Serve as a Senior Developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDKs and mobile development tools.
- Develop, test, and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including web applications and mobile applications in a timely manner.
- Participate in the full SDLC process of iOS application solutions, including Swift 4, HTML5, JSON, XML and web services.
- Participate in design and coding of database objects in relational databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle and SQL Server, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
- Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions.
5 years experience in:
- Full iOS SDLC
- Object Oriented development
- iOS SDK and Objective-C
- Core Data framework
- blocks and notifications
- relational database development
- Swift 3/4 and latest iOS APIs and frameworks
- iOS Auto Layout and UX refinement
- Consuming & utilizing RESTful JSON web services & synchronization of data captured on a mobile device w/ enterprise backend apps/DB
- Experience in architecting & developing mobile web applications in enterprise settings
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment technologies such as Jenkins
Experience developing hybrid applications and applications on multiple mobile computing platforms
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of designing, developing, testing and deployment for the Apple iOS platform is mandatory.
- Expert level knowledge is required of using iOS frameworks related to UI, Core Data, storyboards, web services, security/keychain, camera integration, asynchronous/background processing, multitasking, etc.
- Expert knowledge of common design patterns (like MVC, MVVM, delegation, target-action) and Cocoa layers related to Touch, Media, OS and Services, principles of memory management, notifications, blocks, categories, etc.
- Familiarity with daily standups, sprint grooming and planning activities, integration testing, and UAT.
Senior iOS Developer / Programmer - 15849