320 Oregon Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17540 | Direct Hire
Refrigeration Service Technician / EPA Certification
Salary: 37K-50K Full-time, Direct hire opening
Essential Duties of the Refrigeration Service Technician
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed
- Receive and respond to requests for work to be completed from Dispatch in a prompt and professional manner.
- Answer customer calls or concerns promptly and accurately, communicating diagnosis, cost and type of repairs, parts orders, and important information in a professional manner
- Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
- Effectively communicate the diagnostic and repair process with the customer, Dispatch, and supervisor as necessary.
- Run calls on the night, weekend, and/or holiday call schedule for assigned zone.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience in commercial refrigeration, HVAC/or food service equipment is required.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Valid PA driver’s license and clean driving record
- EPA Type I & Type II certification is required
- Universal EPA certification is preferred.
Refrigeration Service Technician - 15907