10800 South 13th St Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154 | contract
Oak Creek, WI
Pay Rate: 15/hr
- Ensures an even flow of outbound shipments to customers and other facilities.
- Ensures delivery and loading schedules are met by ordering transportation services and equipment.
- Enters all types of shipments on Bill of Lading for invoicing.
- Ensures all transportation regulations are followed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in traffic or traffic/shipping knowledge is desirable.
- Strong customer service focus
- Must have strong communication skills
- Team player
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with PC software including Microsoft Office.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator / Logistics - 2nd Shift - 16324