30200 Telegraph Rd, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 | contract
This position will conduct technology evaluation and recommendation, mentoring developers through hands-on assistance as well as formal and informal training and some technical development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (Master’s Degree preferred.)
- 8+ years of software engineering experience.
- Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
- Proficient in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc
- .NET 3/.5/4.0 with WCF, WWF, WPF
- Team player who works well across different streams (Product Management, Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
- Great technical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Software Developer - .NET, C#, SQL - 16799