1225 Washington Pike Bridgeville, PA 15017 | Direct Hire
Salary: 72K - 90K
Interested candidate should have solid software development experience in .Net, C#, SQL and Source Control.
The Software Engineer will work closely with project managers to configure, deliver, and support existing client software products and solutions.
This person will work on escalations, building SQL scripts, and other small software engineering projects
The Software Engineer will be responsible for delivering solutions on time and within budget, providing 3rd level technical support for existing implementations, and contributing to development of software releases to ensure smooth technical knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one of the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience developing N-tier web applications/web services utilizing C#.
- 2-4 years’ experience troubleshooting 3-tier web applications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in database design, database programing, and stored procedure development and maintenance using SQL Server2005-2016.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems/issues
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience with:
- XAML-based interfaces
- 2-4 years’ experience working with:
- MS Visual Studio (2012 and newer) and GIT for source control
Software Engineer - .Net - C# - SQL - 16482