Software Verification & Validation Engineer
777 Old Saw Mill River Rd, Tarrytown, New York 10591 | contract
Software Verification & Validation Engineer - Medical Device Software
Pay Rate: $43/hr
This is a contract opening with our client located in Tarrytown, NY.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of Acceptance Test Protocols for medical device software solutions: mobile Apps (iOS and Android), and extended capabilities with App-to-App, App-to-Cloud, and Cloud-to-Cloud integrations.
To be considered for this role, candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of 6 year’s work experience in software verification in waterfall and agile DLC.
Software Verification & Validation Engineer job duties:
- Quality preparation and execution of Acceptance Tests Protocols (ATP’s) for new and sustaining product development programs.
- Prepare Acceptance Test Reports documenting the System Under Test (SUT), and ATP pass/fail results per SOPs.
- Contribute to overall product quality by effective and efficient software defect identification.
- Perform retest to ensure defects are fixed properly with no degrades elsewhere in the system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent technical discipline.
- Minimum 6 years’ work experience in software verification in waterfall and agile DLC (4 years' experience with Master's Degree).
- Experienced in software verification & validation of FDA Class I medical devices.
- Experience using Requirements Management and Defect Tracking Systems:
- Experience testing both iOS and Android based mobile Apps especially those related to Medical and Healthcare.
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation Frameworks especially SeeTest.
Software Verification & Validation Engineer - Medical Device Software - 15846