Solutions Architect (ITIL/ITSM)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222 | Contract
Solutions Architect (ITIL/ITSM) - Business Process Improvement
We have an opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Solutions Architect with in depth knowledge and experience around ITIL and ITSM. The candidate should understand IT service management best practices and have experience working with the technologies that support this effort.
Interested candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and 6 or more years of experience driving, managing, analyzing, and delivering cross-functional, large-scale business solutions.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Driving cross-functional business process transformation.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and identify a high-level design approach.
- Ensure that proposed designs are extendable and scalable supporting company’s objectives for simplification and automation of its business processes.
- Focused on complex, mission critical projects that require integrating knowledge and resources across technical disciplines and functional boundaries.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, administration and measurement of unified process improvement initiatives.
- Applies a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in conjunction with an understanding of the Company's business to recommend strategy, advance technology and develop innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience driving, analyzing, and delivering cross-functional, large-scale business solutions
- Expertise in different service areas within ITSM
- Experience working with different ITSM solutions (Remedy, CA Service Desk, Service Now, Cherwell etc…)
- Proven relationship builder and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience leading mixed teams of clients
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
Solutions Architect - Business Process Improvement - ITIL - ITSM - 16073