Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15317 | Contract
Solutions Architect - Microsoft Stack / Office 365
Full-Time, Direct Hire
In this role as the Solutions Architect, you are responsible for ensuring the business requirements for Microsoft platforms are successfully delivered by IT projects.
You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft Solutions in a global enterprise environment.
In collaboration with stakeholders, you will manage the demand pipeline, builds a case for change, translates business requirements into specifications, then develops designs that conform to the specification.
You will develop relationships with the sales teams and key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business, management disciplines, or related field
- 8+ years of system design / architecture experience
- Advanced software architect-level knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Office 365
- SQL Server 2012
- DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Group Policy
- Microsoft Azure cloud services, Azure SSO
- Microsoft Security Experience a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience with Microsoft client and management platforms including Windows 10, SCCM, intune, WDS & WSUS
- MCSE and/or MCITP
- TOGAF 9
- DATIONITIL v3 FOUN