Splunk Security Engineer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106 | contract
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and talented Splunk Security Engineer for a contract role with their information security team.
- Support the Information Security team in various tasks including email analysis and tracing, data research, reporting and trending, and other aspects of incident response.
- Utilize forensic software and applications, including EnCase Enterprise and AccessData, to collect and preserve documents and other digital evidence as part of forensic acquisitions of laptops, desktops, and other digital media.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of work experience
- 10+ years of experience with C++, C#, JAVA, and SQL query languages.
- 3+ years' experience with Splunk administration, reporting and dashboard creation.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and strong critical thinking
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
Splunk Security Engineer - 16199