Structural Engineer - PE
1000 Houston SQ suite 200 Washington, PA 15317 | Contract
Structural Engineer / Civil Engineer
Opening with our industrial client in the Washington, PA area.
The Structural Engineer will perform design and coordinate drawings for industrial type projects. The candidate will perform structural analysis and prepare structural engineering calculations and will assist in the development of drawings.
- Plan, design, coordinate and direct larger and/or more complex engineering projects.
- Provide design and calculations for various types of industrial projects.
- Assistance in the development and review of civil / structural drawings
- Perform site inspections.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited ABET institution
- Must have 2+ years of experience in civil / structural engineering
- Currently hold a P.E. or S. with the ability to obtain registration in other states.
- Experience with civil / structural design for coal processing, aggregate processing or industrial
- Foundation design experience
- Proficiency in STAAD and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Structural Engineer / Civil Engineer - 15783