Supply Chain Customer Service Representative
2 Gateway Center Port Washington, NY 11050 | Contract
This is a contract role with a client in Port Washington, NY for a Supply Chain Customer Service Representative.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
- Processing customer orders and placing and authorizing supplier purchase orders
- Expediting orders, tracking deliveries, resolving shipping errors and maintaining accurate records
- Interacts with all Supply Chain disciplines including vendor order placement, customer cost savings initiatives, problem resolution and delivery performance for a unlimited range of products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 year's purchasing experience
- Experience with purchasing and inventory concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of industry including suppliers, customers and competitors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills