Survey Field Technician
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15108 | Contract
Rodman / Field Survey Technician
Pay Rate: 15-16/hr
This position will be working with the Crew Chief Land Surveyor and assisting in developing survey databases, boundary, topographic surveys, and construction staking, for engineering design projects and commercial surveying clients.
- Associate's Degree preferred
- 2+ years' prior experience in field survey work
- Experience operating field survey instruments
- Working knowledge of TDS and Trimble data transfer programs
- Field work, survey instruments, data transfer
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability tot travel as required; Must have valid driver’s license.
Rodman / Field Survey Technician - 16019