Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Pittsburgh, PA (Warrendale Area)
Opening with our client in the Warrendale are of Pittsburgh, PA for a Systems Administrator.
Pay Rate: $30-40/hr
- User administration and onboarding of new users.
- Addition of new equipment from field including system and data ingest configuration.
- Troubleshooting/creative problem solving in close cooperation with the development team.
- Monitoring of system utilization and software execution.
- Reporting on the health of the system to development team and management
- Continuously improve internal IT and security processes
- Implement upgrades both hardware and software
- Project management for systems-related projects
- Associate’s or higher degree in a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in system administration
- Technical Competencies:
- AWS / Azure*
- TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Routing, firewalls, DHCP, DNS etc.
- SVN, Git
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation for end user support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, work closely with other developers, engineering and subject matter experts
- Ability to focus and meet deadlines on a timely basis.
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Ability to motivate your peers and subordinates to achieve targeted performance metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Systems Administrator - 15601