Systems Integration Engineer
2100 Wharton Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203 | Direct Hire
Our growing technology client in Pittsburgh, PA has an opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer.
The Systems Integration Engineer will lead a team of dedicated engineer and will be responsible for all technical aspects of the projects.
- Manage Integration projects
- Participate in integration strategy; analyze existing and proposed interfaces in the enterprise network, providing solution recommendations.
- Design and develop integration services using C# and ASP.NET Web API
- Manage APIs and services to ensure proper versioning and application compatibility
- Supervise the integration engineers to ensure that deliverables conform to code quality and security standards
- Build and deploy services within the Azure API Apps ecosystem
- Assist in the creation of detailed, accurate technical design specifications and project documentation demonstrable to a technical or management audience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- 7 to 10 years of related experience
- Expertise with C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, RESTful API creation and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of services oriented architecture patterns and modern web application architecture
- Experience building interfaces to integrate mobile, desktop, and web applications with backend systems
- Proficiency with various service oriented architecture patterns and practices
- Knowledge of Azure Web Apps, Azure API Apps, Azure Web Jobs, Azure API Management
- Experience writing and refining features, user stories, and defects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entity Framework and Azure SQL DB
- Jira, Git, Team City, and/or Octopus Deploy
- configuring custom build scripts with Cake
- Elastic-Search and the ES API
- Microsoft Azure Certification