203A Log Canoe Circle Stevensville, Maryland 21666 | Direct Hire
Direct hire opening for an experience Syteline Administrator.
- Serve as a leader and project manager with overall responsibility for SyteLine ERP system.
- Maintain and automate key tasks to ensure SyteLine is running optimally.
- Troubleshoot SyteLine errors and performance issues as they arise.
- Perform database management software systems upgrades.
- Responsible for reporting, database management, upgrade testing, patching, and support.
- Manage ticket tracking system for issues related to SyteLine.
- Design and implement system personalization and customization as needed by departments.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments.
- Setup and provide end-user training and support for ERP modules and forms.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Providing Helpdesk, Desktop, Systems/Network Administration, and End-User support to the assigned location for this role.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- 5-10 years' system management experience
- Experience supporting and administering Infor Syteline
- SQL DBA experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with multiple user groups of all levels when maximizing the ERP products capabilities.