Technical Business Analyst
294 Massachusetts Ave Rochester, Pennsylvania 15074 | Direct Hire
Technical Business Analyst - Full-Time, Direct Hire Role
Salary: 70K - 80K
- Document and analyze business stakeholder requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Advanced troubleshooting of application and data conversion issues.
- Support data integration and software upgrade projects.
- Support integration and functional testing.
- Support UAT testing, verification, and sign-off processes with business stakeholders.
- Provide superior customer support.
- Develop excellent working relationship with customers.
- Analyze customer issues and provide recommendations to improve business performance.
- Assists support teams in the resolution of customer questions and issues.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years Business Analysis experience in IT with a focus on custom developed and system integration projects.
- Proven experience with managing customer relationships, analyzing and documenting business requirements.
- 3+ years of Use Case development preferred
- Expert knowledge of software development methodologies and full SDLC development.
- Experience with waterfall, iterative, agile and scrum methodologies desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks
- Solid communication skills; Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to handle high stress situations and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with experience managing relationships at all organizational levels.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Experience utilizing portfolio management tools is highly desired.
Technical Business Analyst - 15844