Technical Service Representative - Paint Coatings
2101 Conner Avenue Detroit, MI 48215 | contract
Technical Service Representative - Automotive Paint Coatings
Looking for a candidate with:
- Retail paint store experience
- Auto body paint shop experience
- Technical knowledge of paint coatings
- Great customer service focus
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Hours: 7am - 4 pm
The Technical Service Representative provides quality assurance and customer satisfaction with automotive paint coatings and finishes in the paint manufacturing plant.
- Establish strong customer relationships with customer paint shop employees and managers.
- Review vehicle quality; Aid customers in resolving issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer’s concerns in a timely manner
- Data collection with hand held instruments
- Review process conformance
- Inventory tracking and forecasting when required to provide the customer with an adequate supply of paint
- Communication of issues – both internally and to customer
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a painting related field (i.e: paint shop, auto body shop, etc.)
- Technical experience within the paints and coatings industry.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate in a customer focused environment.
Technical Service Representative- Automotive Coatings Quality Assurance - 16283