19218 B Drive S Marshall, Michigan 49068 | contract
Contract Pay Rate: 40/hr
Our major manufacturing client has an opening for a Test Engineer located in Marshall, MI.
In this role, you are responsible for the design of test procedures, scripts, and fixtures in order to validate the reliability of supercharger, torque control, and valvetrain automotive products features.
- Develop test plans
- Execute test plans
- Data analysis and data quality checks
- Generate technical reports on testing performed
- Improves existing testing systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering required.
- 3-5 years of test engineering and equipment design or development experience.
- Test engineering experience in a automotive manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of supercharger and differential testing.
- AutoCAD proficiency for fixture design and development.
- Data analysis experience using National Instruments and MATLAB
- Knowledge and experience with Vector tools, i.e. CANape and Canalyzer
- Experience writing clear and concise test procedures and SOPs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills