1000 Cherrington Dr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15108 | contract
Test Engineer opening with our client in the Moon Township area of Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay Rate: 27-30/hr
Interested candidates need to have knowledge and experience with testing electrical power systems during product development and maintenance phases.
- Writes and develops test plans from detailed product requirements complying with coding guidelines, electrical standards and test architecture.
- Establish and drive test processes, procedures and test metrics
- Maintains and document records of test progress and results; Prepares reports and presents results
- Investigates and resolves operational matters to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Analyzes test results and recommend corrective actions.
- Participate in design and implementation reviews.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of electrical firmware testing
- Knowledge of electrical power systems
- Experienced with test automation tools
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#, Python, LabVIEW, or Jscript
- Ability to work independently and on a collaborative team
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organization skills
Systems Test Engineer - Electrical Power Systems - 16121