Total Rewards Specialist - HR
100 Park Avenue Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 | contract
Florham Park, NJ
Contract Opportunity (6 months+)
Pay Rate: 37-40/hr
In this HR Specialist role, you will support a Total Rewards HR team
providing project management, data gathering and analytics, program administration, and general support in executing the company’s total rewards (compensation, benefits, work-life and learning) programs, initiatives, and strategic objectives.
- Provides proactive Project Management support for key total rewards projects through their various lifecycle stages to ensure successful completion and impact.
- Sets appropriate expectations in accordance with the project plan to align key stakeholders and team members;
- Executes tasks relevant to Total Rewards as defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals; and
- Manages project risks and employs risk mitigation strategies by working closely with the Manager, Total Rewards/ Compelling Total Offer and the Total Rewards Programs Manager.
- Handles day-to-day administrative aspects of regional recognition and philanthropy programs and vendors, including billing and running special reports
- Researches industry trends in total reward programs
- Conducts analyses on program metrics (budget, usage, effectiveness, KPIs, etc.) and makes recommendations for program improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field required
- HR, project management and/or Six Sigma certifications a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management, communications, HR, compensation and benefits or equivalent background is required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven project management skills and experience managing complex and/or cross-functional project(s)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills skills
Total Rewards Specialist - Human Resources - 16338