Transactional Attorney Editor - (REMOTE WORK OKAY)
3 Times Sq New York, New York 10036 | contract
Pay Rate: $50-55/hr (Work Remotely)
Our client in New York, NY is looking for an Attorney Editor with experience representing public companies in securities and M&A transactions.
- Review law resources related to representing public companies in securities offerings and M&A transactions to provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to practitioners.
- Help organize materials by task (e.g., “draft an agreement”) and consider questions a practitioner would need to answer to complete those tasks.
- At least 6 years of experience representing public companies in transactional matters.
- Good understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
- Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts in plain English.
- Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
Transactional Attorney Editor / Legal Editor - REMOTE - 15759