Houston, Texas 77002 | contract
The Corporate Trust Administrator role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts. Furthermore, the Corporate Trust Administrator is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards.
This position requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing administrative activities for the client.
Under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader, the TA will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of fund portfolios, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication.
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred.
- Basic finance/banking experience; Analytical
- Accuracy with numbers; Detail-oriented
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Trust Associate / Corporate Trust Administrator - 15733