Oriskany, New York 13424 | contract
Trust Associate / Loan Processing Administrator
Pay Rate: $19/hr
Our client is in need of a Trust Associate for an opening in Oriskany, NY.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting background as well as experience with transactions or loan processing.
The Trust Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day detailed loan administration of assigned syndicated loans, including the accurate and timely recording of transactions into the system, and ensuring accurate reporting on securitized loans.
Additional duties include:
- Clearing outstanding items on tickler
- Error reports for assigned loans
- Research and reconciliation of principal and interest discrepancies between entities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in financial services / finance industry
- Accounting background; experience with transactions or loan processing is a plus.
- Strong PC skills; Ability to learn new applications and software
- Data entry skills; Ten-key by touch.
- Analytical thinking
- Flexibility – ability to adapt to changing work priorities
- Good attention to details.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime - seasonal w/quarter end or new business.