One PPG Place, 20th Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15222 | Direct Hire
UI Designer - User Interface Designer
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opportunity
This is a great opportunity with an innovative and growing client for an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated UI Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Strong portfolio demonstring UI design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with responsive web design
- Responsive Web Design, HTML and CSS / SCSS
- Prototyping tools (Invision, Balsamiq, etc).
- Highly collaborative, proactive and creative in both design and problem solving.
- Digital marketing experience including campaign development, product positioning and branding, copywriting, SEO and analytics.
UI Designer - User Interface Designer - 16450